Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thr3e by Ted Dekker

Wow, If I was to give this book a rating. It would be off the chart. This book isn't like anything I've ever read. It's good and will hold you in it, tell you finish it.
   Kevin Parson is a guy with problems. Grew up in a house where his aunt was someone that created a world of her own and for everyone else in the house. She didn't want Kevin to know what the real world was like.
   Things for Kevin take an interesting twist. He gets a call that theres a bomb in his car. To save himself he gets somewhere where it wouldn't do any damage at all. After that, he is taken for a ride. He is told riddles that he has to complete before another bomb is set off.
   Kevin calls his childhood sweetheart Sam and tells her what's going on. She tells him that she'll be right there and she will help him.
   A FBI agent comes into the picture. Her name is Jennifer. Over the course through the book, Jennifer starts to care for Kevin.
   The bad guy is Slater. Surposely he's been waiting just for the right time to hurt both Kevin and Sam. Slater sets up everything and in the end he brings Kevin to his knees. Weakening him and until Kevin deside that he wants to kill Slater.
   The ending to this book is something the will surprise you. I will tell you to read this book, because its that good. I don't give out endings to the books that I've read. I want you to read the book so that you will find out how it ends on your own.
   I'll just say this is a book worth your while to read. The shocking end will be nothing you would ever suspect. Its very good. Enjoy this one.
   Well, I'm off not to start my next book. I'll try to add more books sooner, but there have been things I've needed to do in my life. But, I'll keep adding more books as I finish them. Keep reading my blog and if you haven't already, go to some of the older posts and read them as will. There are series that I haven't finished reading yet and if you have been following my blog you'll want to see what is coming next.
   Good reading to you all. Tell next we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Likeness by Tana French

 The is the second book in the Dublin murder squad series and Detective Cassie Maddox is back and transferring out of the murder squad. She&...